I have my blog hop all ready to go! It's scheduled for Nov. 1 at 6 am! Hopefully I did it correctly!
Our weather is changing, and boy is it making me sore! Don't I sound like an old lady! I feel like it this morning. Temps are really going to drop, and we are going to have a very cold weekend, maybe even snow flurries on Saturday!
I am not looking forward to this...
oh no! Hopefully we will miss the bad weather when we go to our son's in Florida! I aem so excited!
Hubby and son Sandy have been putting away the outdoor furniture, the tables, I hate this time, when everything goes in! Even our little bistro set that hubby and I enjoy our coffee in the afternoon...put away! The cold has hit the fall mums, they are dying, it's sad.
Oh well, back to my laundry, the washer just shut off!
Happy Halloween to you all!
I forgot about the Addams Family movies! I love these, especially the first movie. Raoul Julia was fabulous as Gomez! I found this picture in my files, and think it is so cute!
Thank you Judy for another beautiful Fall siggie!




4 comments:
We too are going to have a chilly weekend - but not quite down to your temps and no snow flurries. When we bring things in like lawn furniture, it is because a tropical storm or hurricane is coming. Have a great weekend. Stay warm.
Hi Kathy! They are calling for possible snow on Saturday for us as well. I think they need to get off the drugs. lol I am so not ready for snow. Not yet! Didn't it just turn fall? lol
Happy Halloween! I'm glad they caught that crazy guy! Have a wonderful day and a fantastic weekend.
Hi Kathy, Been way too long since my last visit and so here I am asking you to please forgive me.
So glad the fugitive was caught. Great relief for you I'm sure.
See you tomorrow at the Blog Hop.
Hugz!!
Supposed to be cold here as well with some wet snow flurries later on. Skies are darkening with clouds now so something is on the way.
Hope you have a lovely weekend in spite of the cold.
Post a Comment