Saturday, November 29, 2014

Day 2 of 25 Days of Christmas!

How I love to say, Merry Christmas!  I was always in trouble at work, on the phones!  They wanted us to say, Happy Holidays!  I refused, and so I was always getting written up about it on my monitors!

In all that time, I never met or talked with anyone who was offended!  I think big business was the problem.

What a world, we have so forgotten the true meaning of Christmas!

It's very cold again today, and also tonight!  Hubby and I went out for dinner, and a stop at Hobby Lobby, I love that store!

Let's hope my iPad works for this post!  I don't feel like going down to the office tonight!


4 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, I love saying Merry Christmas too! What kind of work did you do? I use to work at the USPS but retired in 2011. Have a happy Sunday!

Marge said...

Hi Kathy! Merry Christmas back atcha! The heck with Corporate America. Hugz!

Danna said...

Hi Kathy, I agree with you. I have to say Happy Holidays too. Now they don't put up the Christmas trees. I don't get it. I was listening to the song Where are You Christmas? by Faith Hill and I can see a little of where that song may have come from. Have a good day!

Melanie said...

I cringe when I hear Happy Holidays, I guess because I know why it is being said. I really enjoy going to Hobby Lobby too! Have a great day.