Sunday, November 30, 2014

Day 3... 25 Days of Christmas

We love Christmas movies!  There is never a time when we get sick of watching them!  And Christmas songs!  We start playing the songs, as soon as we start decorating!

Right now, we are watching "Christmas with the Kranks".  So funny!  Hallmark channels are just wonderful!  We feel, there is so much negative, on tv, in the world, in newspapers, and just listening to attitudes of some people!  Watching the Christmas movies, just puts joy into my heart!

What makes people so negative?  So ready to lash out?  To hurt other people?  What happened to time spent with family?  The holidays should be when we spend time with our family, friends, and treat each other as we would want to be treated!

Ok, I am off my rant!

I am also in the process of gathering up my tried and true cookie recipes, and also looking for some new ones.  My Mom always loved baking breads for Christmas too, like banana nut bread, cranberry bread, she just baked up all different kinds!  I also will look for some of these to start baking too!

3 comments:

Marge said...

Hi Kathy, Guess what? I'm watching the same movie and loving every minute of it! Happy Sunday! Hugz!

Kim said...

Hi Kathy! I love that movie! :) Right now I'm watching Christmas in Connecticut. Such a cute movie.

I say Merry Christmas as well but it doesn't bother me that people say Happy Holidays.

Melanie said...

I really enjoy Christmas movies too. I have many DVDs that I own and watch year after year. Hallmark movies are good too.