This time of the year is such hectic times, and I am ignoring my blog! I just can't work on it on my ipad, and so, I have to go to the office, which is hard to get down here. I always find things to do.
And in the mists of all the holiday preps, I am also prepping for our trip to Florida to stay with our son Chris, his wife Maria, and our granddaughter, Sofia! We are bringing her Christmas presents with us, Chris thought that would be better, she will have it to look forward to! I have to get everything ordered, and wrapped. So many things to do.
We are waiting for our passport cards to come in. Our son wants to take us to Bimini!!! We are so excited!! The post office said it would take 4 - 6 weeks, but that it usually comes in sooner. I hope so. I like to have everything organized. We have a few Dr appointments in Dec, and the first week of January my husband has 2 dr appointments, the last on the 7th. Hopefully, we will start our drive after the appointment, or that night.
I am loving the Christmas movies that are on now! It just makes me feel so great!! Blessed!!
Winter is really pushing its way in! It's about 25 degrees this morning, and at least we don't have snow at this time!!
Time for Toni's Tuesday 4 Meme! Click on her linkie to play along!!!
1. Have You Ever... Danced At A Ball? No, not where I wore a fantastic ball gown! But many many dances, New Years Eve parties, etc.
2 Have You Ever... Flown A Kite? Oh yes! Love kite-flying!!
3. Have You Ever... Strolled Hand In Hand Along The Seashore? Oh yes, with my wonderful hubby many times, we still do, and will when we are in Florida!
4. Have You Ever.. Sat On A Park Bench People Watching? Love to people watch, guessing what they do, what they are talking about!
Thanks Toni, another great one! Love your memes!
Ok, the washer is done, back to work!
Thank you Judy for the beautiful Happy Thanksgiving siggie! Wonderful as all your work is!!


5 comments:
Hi Kathy;
Sorry I haven't been around sooner but I'm having problems with internet access. Hope it's resolved soon.
How wonderful getting ready for a great trip with your hubby. Sounds like the perfect Christmas for you and your family. Loved your meme answers. Hugs
Hi Kathy, your trip sounds like fun and I am sure you will like the warmer weather. Maybe you can move your computer to a better place. Hugs
Hi, Kathy! What wonderful trips you have to look forward to!! I hope you get your passports soon. You will enjoy your trip down here to Florida. It's chilly now but probably still warm compared to where you are. Have a great day!
Hi Kathy, I found your old linkie and added it to my blog reads. Redid my blog for Thanksgiving too.
Hope you can visit when you get a chance.
Hi Kathy, Wondered if you still had your tosser from the 2005 Snowball toss. If yes, please send it to me cuz I'm having trouble getting yours onto the new page. Thanks.
Post a Comment