Monday, November 10, 2014

   Happy Monday!

This weekend went by so fast!  Saturday we were at our nephews at 9:30 to around 3, making cappelletti's for Thanksgiving, for our first course soup.  Our Italian tradition!  Mass on Sunday morning, breakfast at our favorite restaurant, grocery shopping, and cooking dinner, it went by in a blur.

We made stuffed manicotti, and I also made a blueberry poundcake.  So delish!!

And here we are back at the start of the week.  It looks to be a reasonably quiet week so far!  I will be doing normal cleaning routine, cooking, etc.  All the ordinary day in stuff.  I am blessed that I am able to be doing it.

It started out cold this morning.  The sun is shining and warming things up a bit.  We may take a walk around the park later when it is warmer out.

Not much else going on.  This is Unconscious Mutterings from last week.  I mean to post everyday, but never got to do it.  Click here to play along.  I post the first thing that pops into my dizzy head!

1. feelings  ...  all warm and cozy
2. bake  ...  for the holidays
3. corrupt ... politicians
4. amber ...  waves of grain
5. awesome ... wonderful
6. peace ...  of the Lord
7. benches  ...  sits out the game
8. sultry ...  sexy
9. choker  ...  necklace
10. juice  ...  box

Have a blessed day, and thanks for visiting!






1 comment:

Melanie said...

I am amazed how fast time goes! I thought that once I retired that time would be hanging on my hands, but that's not been the case. Have a great day!