We had a wonderful Easter! I had the family all here, good times and many blessings!
We are waiting for Spring to arrive, and stay! We are stuck with this cold front! I just can't get warm, no matter what I try! Hopefully, next week, it is to get warmer, and warmer nights! I am waiting to see some flowers, and the grass greening. Hoping!
The baseball games have started! We are watching the Yankee and Toronto game! ThemYankees are making a comeback, we are keeping our fingers crossed.
I am looking for recipes with no sugar, and low carb, low calories. I am trying to make meals more healthier! Meals have to be tasty, or my hubby and boys will not be happy!
3 comments:
Hi Kathy, we have great spring weather! We had a bit of summer first. Crazy like that here in So CA.
It isn't really warm here in NJ either. A few days required a lighter jacket but then its back to cold days and rain and nights are cold.
Hope you share recipes you find!
Hi Kathy. Sorry it's been a while since my last visit. Getting lazy in my old age! :) It's gorgeous here. Too bad you're not still in FL. Hope you find some good recipes. Hugz!
Post a Comment