Winter is just hanging on and on, returning when it can! It really doesn't want to leave our area I fear! Yesterday, strong, cold winds began blowing, getting worse as the day progressed. Horrible! Our dear weathermen all are calling for a freeze warning, tonight and possibly tomorrow night! It is very cold today, and windy again. It is trying to rain, it is very cloudy, with dark, ominous clouds! If I didn't know the time of year, I think it was going to snow!
Hubby and I have been working outdoors most days, it had gotten so warm and even some days, very humid! We happy worked on our flower beds, and now we will have to scramble to cover things all up. I hope all of our grapes make it!!!
I am trying to work up a nice, easy cleaning routine for the summer days, so I get things done in the house, and then can spend time outdoors.
It has been nice, we go for an early morning walk, then home for breakfast. Hubby starts on his outdoor stuff, and I have a second cup of coffee and do my devotions! Just love this time, I am sitting on the deck, sun shining, birds are singing, it's so peaceful! But today put a wrench into all of it! LOL
3 comments:
Weather has been odd here in NJ. One day warm, almost hot then you need heat on again!
Your morning sounds wonderful.
Now you reminded me that I would love a cup of coffee.
We have had much needed rain the past 2 days and snow at out local mountains. What does your deck look like? Maybe your hubby can take a picture of you. I look forward to relaxing at our next home or working in a garden. Have a great weekend!
Happy Birthday Kathy! Hope you have a wonderful day! Hugs
I posted some new information and Judy blogged too!
Post a Comment