Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wow, I didn't realize how long it has been since I posted!  I do miss the days when all of us friends did our blogging!  I am at fault for not making myself sit and do my posts!

Our son, daughter-in-law, and grandbaby were in from Florida for two weeks, so that did take up my time, doing trips to parks, family dinners, cookouts, while they were here, and just being able to spend time with our Sofia!  We can't wait till we can return to Florida to be with them for the winter!

Please pray for my husband, the eye that was injured last year...now has a macular hole.  We will see the specialist on August 4.  So many prayers needed, thank you!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, I will be praying for your husband's eye. Glad you had a nice visit with your family. Maybe you can share a picture of your with your grand daughter. Good news at my site. Hope you can visit soon. Hugs