We have been at our son and daughter in law's house in Florida almost a month now! It truly is like living in paradise! Even with rain, today, it is lovely! Not like back in Pa, with all the snow and cold!
Our days are full! Our little granddaughter, Sofia, who is 4, just makes everyday and everything wonderful! We take her to her preschool, and pick her up! Then spend the rest of the time playing, exploring, and enjoying life with her, and our son Chris and Maria! Life couldn't get better, u less we win big on the lottery, and can buy a house or condo here!
I just put a Mississippi pot roast in the crockpot! So good! Just type that name in and you can pull up the recipe! You will love it! I am going to make buttered noodles, and Brussels sprouts to go along with it tonight. I still am thinking of a nice dessert to make as well!
We also found a great radio station we listen to in the car...it is 100.3! I hope to be able to get it when we go home! All songs from the 40's and all! Frank Sinatra and all that genre, with singers like Michael Buble doing the old ballads! Terrific!
Another severe thu derstorm about to hit, so I will post this!
5 comments:
Kathy, I'm so glad you are enjoying your time here. This frigid cold we have had probably feels like spring to you! Your pot roast and dinner sound wonderful! Have a great time with the family.
Hi Kathy, so glad you are having a nice time with your family. When do you have to go back home? I bet they love your cooking too. Hugs
Hi Kathy, Welcome to Florida. So nice that you are able to spend time here. You're right, it truly is paradise or as close to it as I'll ever get. LOL Have fun! I'll be checking for the recipe for sure. Happy day Hugz!
Hi Kathy, I was updating my blog when you were visiting me. I added some Disney pictures and a few others. Hope you can come back. I bet you are having fun with your grand daughter. Hugs
Sounds like a wonderful time you are having.
So happy to hear you are enjoying your time in Florida.
Post a Comment