Thankful for my family, and the many blessings given to me in each day! God bless you! Thank you for visiting!
Saturday, June 18, 2016
Issues
I hope someone can help me.
My laptop has bit the dust. I am only using my iPad to get on the Internet, to post on Blogger, etc. blogger will not let me find and post pictures that I have stored on my iPad!!
I don't know much about blogger but Melanie and Annie are pretty good at it. I don't have an IPad, but Judy said she could not work on her blog from her Ipad. That is why I got another laptop.
I know a bit about blogger but nothing about iPads so I don't think I can help. Can you access the internet? You might try to google some helps and Youtube often has lots of videos that help with things like that. Good luck!
3 comments:
I don't know much about blogger but Melanie and Annie are pretty good at it.
I don't have an IPad, but Judy said she could not work on her blog from her Ipad. That is why I got another laptop.
I know a bit about blogger but nothing about iPads so I don't think I can help. Can you access the internet? You might try to google some helps and Youtube often has lots of videos that help with things like that. Good luck!
Seems like you got it! I was going to chime in.
Glad you are back.+
Post a Comment