For today....
Outside my window..... Sunny and very hot and muggy at 9:15am! I can hear crows, birds and dogs! It's a pleasant start to the day!
I am thinking of how I will prepare the chicken I took out for dinner tonight. I am thinking I will sauté it in a garlic, wine and butter sauce!
I am thankful for ..... My sister in law, who blesses me with gifts from her garden! We love garden lettuce and she keeps us stocked. And.. With zucchini blossoms, which I will also make as a side dish with dinner tonight!
I am remembering.... I must pick up my Meds today!
On my mind.... Friends and family that I am keeping covered in prayer!
From the kitchen... Well, I did answer this above, but right now, my kitchen is clean and swept!
I am wearing... Navy blue capris, a light blue top, and of course flip flops! Also my hair is pinned up, it is hot on my neck!
I am creating... Not creating exactly, but keeping my house neat and tidy, and cozy and filled with peace. Doing my daily chores, without complaining!
I am hoping.... We get good news with our car. The garage guy came this morning to tow it, hopefully it won't be a major cost.
I am hearing.... Hubby is coming in and out.n he is measuring and cutting for the cabinet he made above the shower area. Why waste space!
Around the house... I have the drapes closed the the living room to block the morning sun. The washer is running, beds are made. I picked some basil and thyme and speed them out to dry. I also have some dill to pick as well, and parsley! I love herbs!
One of my favorite things...listening to Elvis as I clean...gives me lots of energy! Lol!
A few plans for the week.... Eye doctor appointment for hubs, he has a stitch around his cornea that
needs to be taken out, for some reason it didn't dissolve itself. I have my rosary prayer group on Wednesday night, other than that...we will wing it!
Here is a picture thought I am sharing:

2 comments:
Your dinner sounds delicious. I am also making myself some chicken for dinner tonight.
I hope you get good news about your car too!
These daybook entries are wonderful. I love to be able to share others days with them.
Have a wonderful evening.
I just love Elvis, it is because of my mom, she was a huge fan. I do so much better cleaning when I play music. I need to do that more often.
It is really hot here also, so stay cool this week.
That is such a beautiful picture. Have a nice day.
http://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment