Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Updates

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Ours was great, wonderful time spent with family!

I thought I would use a few Christmas backgrounds, maybe change out once a week, unless I just fall in love with one!  Like I did with the fall background!

Christmas will be here before we know it.  Again this year, I will be doing my shopping online.  I already had ordered, and had delivered several things.  I am not fond of crazy crowds, and getting stressed and so, I decided again to do online.

Hubby and I have been enjoying the Hallmark Christmas movies!  We record, and watch later if there is more than one we like on in an evening!  Which there usually is!!

We are also looking forward to one of our favorite holiday movies....It Happened on 5th Avenue!  It's a precious black and white holiday movie that we just love!

I am so turkeyed out.  I guess that is not a word, but it works for me!  I have made turkey soup, turkey salad, turkey sandwiches with stuffing and gravy, and turkey tacos!!  Enough already!! Thank goodness, it is gone!!  LOL

I saw this at Toni's and thought I would join in as well!

5 Delights for Each Sense

I love the taste of…
Hot coffee, any time of day!
Pumpkin Pie
A bowl of soup on a cold day
Homemade Lasagna
Any meal, shared with my family

I love the sight of…
Our tree all decorated
A lovely fall day
Our granddaughter 
Fresh falling snow
Our flower garden in full bloom

I love the feel of…
being all wrapped up in a blanket on a cold day
drinking hot tea or coffee
reading a great book
watching a Christmas movie
Getting under freshly washed sheets

 I love the smell of…
coffee brewing
Italian food
Lilacs and roses
turkey and stuffing
a baking cake

It is raining again, cold and damp.  Its time for a mug of tea and warm jammies!



                                                        


3 comments:

Toni said...

Hi Kathy, I had a great Thanksgiving too. I do all my shopping online now and stay away from the crowds and stores.Even do my grocery shopping with Shoprite online and love the fact they deliver. I'm so glad you did the meme and loved reading your answers. I like the idea of you changing your Christmas backgrounds. Have a day of blessings ahead my friend.

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, I did some shopping on line too. I am almost done. I just updated my blog to Christmas. Will you be visiting your son this year? Have a great week! Hugs

Annie said...

Enjoyed reading your answers and agree with them all too!
I got sick of turkey this year. It made everyone so very sleepy.Not good lol.
I like the christmasy background on your blog!