Monday, December 19, 2016

Success!

I am happy to say, all of our Christmas parties, here at our home, with family and friends have been a great success!  We had a wonderful time with each one!  Christmas Eve is at my sil, hubby will be making tuna sauce and spaghetti to bring over.  Then, Christmas Day is with all the family at the same sil, I will be making pumpkin pies for her, and hubby and I will make an eggplant parmesan for her.  Then New Years day is at my other sil for all the family.  She asked me to make the chocolate pudding dessert for her.

Then....

Off to our son's in Florida!!  I am so excited! We both are!! Can't wait to see our granddaughter Sofia again!  We will be there until the middle or end of March!!  Happy, blessed times!  Sofia asked Santa for a real horse, I hope he can deliver!!

I am looking forward to my visit with my hairdresser on Dec 29th!!  She has talked to me about doing a procedure called balayage.  It should be interesting.  I have had it highlighted for years, but the grey is getting heavier, and so apparently this will add some dark into the light, to help cover better.  I may have that all wrong, but hopefully it will come out pretty.

On the day we got our last snowstorm, and bitterly cold, hubs was outside with the snowblower, and our son with the shovel, and bam....snowblower just stopped!  So now, it is hopefully going to be able to be repaired and is sitting in a repair shop.  The next couple days are going to bring warmer temps, so hopefully it will be repaired before we get hit with another storm in January!!






2 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, where does your son live? That is nice that you can stay there for several months and enjoy your grand daughter! I just updated my site and added a picture of my Christmas present I get after Christmas!

annie said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Kathy.
Balayage is pretty!
Eggplant parm ...Oh be still my heart!!Love it.