Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Hello Again!

What a joy to find out yesterday, that Blogger doesn't work on ipads!  Well I should say I can post, but cant get into background stuff, which was frustrating me to madness!!

I can work on the background stuff on my laptop, which thrills me.  I had switched to wordpress, but it was so frustrating, that I stopped blogging totally!

I have a question.  How can I get a picture small enough to fit on the flavicon box?  I would like it better if when I left a comment, the big blogger B wouldn't be there?

Right now, I am relearning Blogger, which I can see will take me some time!  I am also thrilled to find that Blogger will let me post pictures from my new smartphone I got for Christmas!!

Here is our granddaughter Sofia!  She is turning into an amazing equestrian!  And she is crazy for horses!



Off to get some housework done, I will be back!  Thanks for all your help!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, so nice to hear from you. Your grand daughter is getting big. I bet you love watching her grow! I have a Blogger site to for when I close my webhome down. Not sure when that will happen. My grandkids love to see the pics of themselves. I hope to update this week.

Toni said...

I'm so glad you got back to Blogger again Kathy. Don't worry it will all come back to you. As for the flavicon, Select a favicon file. Please use a square image that's less than 100KB. I'm changing your url on my site.