Oh my goodness, here in NE Pa, that seems all we get is rain, rain, and more rain! Forecasters yesterday said, today will have rain in the early morning and will taper off by 9am, well, I am here to say it is pouring like cats and dogs!
Oh well, its a good day for cleaning the office. Which is what I started to do, then thought to make a post, then clean the office!
Today is also a great day, for polenta! My hubby is the polenta maker, so I have free time to do some things around here that I have let go. I also want to "shop my house" for things to use in another area, and change the look here a little.
This is a picture of the gazeboo at Stroudsmoor Inn, where our son Mike and his fiancee Kristin will be married in April 2019. The view is amazing. The place is spectacular! If you have time, click on the link.
We all were there for a tasting for the wedding venues, and the food is amazing! We are so blessed and so excited!
This is hubby and I, when we were down at Chris and Maria's for the winter! I love this picture!
I had better get busy in this office.


5 comments:
Rain here as well and tons of it!
That will be a beautiful place for a wedding.
I haven't been to a wedding in ages.
Enjoyed seeing your photo :)
Finally a beautiful day today but back to the rainy season tomorrow. :( What a beautiful place for the wedding Kathy. I love how couples today find these different places for their special day instead of the old traditional church weddings. Great photo of you and your hubby too.
Kathy, to change your font on your page, Go into your Layout page and choose Customize Theme, then choose Advanced, then on the top you choose Page and you can choose a font from there Then save Theme. That's it. Hope this helps. Hugs my friend.
Thanks Toni, I will give it a go later today. It takes me a while to figure things! Lol. Any help is appreciated!
Hi Kathy! I am so happy to have found you! I am having trouble updating your link, it is sending me to another blog. I will keep trying. It is weird. I type in your link and it changes it to frommyheartandhome.blogspot.com ....I will get it figured out.
I love your pictures! Beautiful destination for a wedding! It will eb beautiful.
Have a nice weekend!
http://myhomeandheart.blogspot.com/...<----that is what I was copy/pasting...once saved it adds a frommyheartandhome
https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment