Monday, June 04, 2018

Monday

Happy Monday!


Today, I am thinking of doing a list of things that bring me peace and make me happy.

  • My Faith
  • My husband, our sons, my granddaughter, and my daughters in law!
  • Being able to relax in my home, grateful for a roof over our heads, food to eat, water to drink.
  • Good friends, both online and close  by, all dear to my heart!
  • My extended family
  • Smelling the fresh cut grass, as my husband is now mowing the lawn.
  • My sight, all my senses, that I take for granted.
  • That our youngest son will be getting married to a wonderful girl in April, 2019.
  • Reading my bible, and prayer books, 
  • My Rosary
  • Watching the hummingbirds fly about our backyard.
  • Watching the cardinals come, chatting to hubby to load up their feeder!
  • Ice cream
  • The smell of fresh laundry.
  • Sitting out in the gazebo, doing my devotions.
  • Having coffee with hubby around the firepit.
  • Getting together with family on Sundays for family dinner.  Although our oldest son lives in Fl, we still facetime.
  • Christmas and Easter
  • Autumn
  • Spring

More later, hubby calling me outside.


3 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Kathy!! Oh how I love your list! It is nice to reflect and be thankful for what we have! Have a nice week my friend!
https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

Annie said...

This is a wonderful list and gives me a lot to think about.
Hope your day is going nicely.
:)

Toni said...

I love, love your list dear Kathy. Congratulations to your son and his bride to be on their coming marriage. My nephew (my brother's son) is getting married in August of 2019. I won't be able to attend as they live in San Jose CA. Have a day of blessing dear friend. Hugs