I am back!
We had such a wonderful time with our son Chris, Maria his wife, and our granddaughter Sofia! Each day was such a joy! We had wonderful family dinners, lunches, a family trip to a family style amusement park, days spent at the lake and enjoying time together!
It was over too fast. I had a few days recouperating! I walked so much during the trip to Knoebels Park, my hips were killing me! Getting better each day!
Here is Sofia, enjoying some rides! She loves carosels!
Thank goodness, the humidity went away that day at the park. It rained early in the morning, and it brought the temps and humidity down.
Here is Sofia at the lake. My dil Maria, her mom and dad own a house on a local lake, which is just beautiful. So we had a few days spent there with them, enjoying fresh air, and good food!
I will be back. Hubby has gone to his golf league, and I am getting some laundry done.



3 comments:
Your trip sounds wonderful! Don't you wish it would not feel like it goes so fast? It sounds wonderful! You get rest and feel better. I know trips take it out of me too. They are worth it though. Love you!
https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Hi Kathy, sounds like your trip was perfect with your family and especially your adorable granddaughter. She is growing like a weed LOL! Have a blessed day ahead dear friend. Hugs
Happy Hot & Humid Monday Dear Kathy LOL! I'm not leaving my apartment and a/c at all today. Hope you're keeping cool my friend. Hugs!
Post a Comment