The date today:
Thursday, September 6, 2018
How's the weather?
Hot and humid! We are expecting thunderstorms to roll in about 2 pm and last into the late night.
What are you wearing?
Denim capris and a t-shirt, and flip-flops!
What chore around the house have you been putting off?
Having hubby pull out the stove and fridge so I can clean good behind them.
Is there anything in your fridge you need to throw out?
What? Do you even recognize it?
Nope
What are you reading?
Devotionals, and my Bible.
A scripture verse you'd like to share.
Ex. 23 v 25 "The Lord will keep you free from every disease...
Is here a prayer request you'd like to share?
Prayer for hubby.
How about a creative project you are working on?
One in progress or one still in your head.
Just starting some Fall decorating.
What special dish or baked item are you planning for this week?
Planning on lasagna for Sunday family dinner.
Your latest acquisition?
Nothing.
A photo you'd like to share?
Our gazebo, looking down from the deck.
A funny graphic, photo or quote?
Picture son took of me, trying out his virtual gizmo!
Any parting thoughts?
That's all folks!



4 comments:
Hi Kathy. I'm glad I stopped by to see that you posted. Love your answers to My Day So Far. Your gazebo is wonderful and I chuckled seeing you with the "virtual gizmo" LOL! Have a blessed day ahead dear friend. Hugs
Hi Kathy, So how was the gizmo thingy? Do you have hummingbird feeders by the gazebo. It is still warm over here. I have one flower bush that always has hummingbirds around it. Hope you are doing well!
Love the gazebo and that picture is so cute!
Hi Kathy!! Loved your answers! How is the virtual reality thing? Did you have fun? Love the picture. Have a nice week!
https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment