Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Problems!

We have been having so many internet, and tv problems.  The tv's were freezing, the internet was super super slow, like back in the days of dial up!  It kept getting worse and worse, hubby thought it was the wiring, he tried diagnosing, and nothing helped.  This actually has been going on for months on end, and progressively getting worse.

Finally, everything stopped, no house phone, internet or tv.  So he took out the boxes, planning on cancelling everything, and went up to the store.  They were very helpful, gave us new boxes, my hubby asked if wiring could be bad in the house, and after them checking, found out our modem and routers were 18 years old!!!  They couldn't handle all that was required to keep the X -xxity running properly!

After hours of tears on my cell getting it all set up, I had to be on the cell, telling hubby what to do, we finally got it all up and running.  Had to change internet passwords, all kinds of things, but.... all is working, and the internet goes lightening fast!

So..... I am thrilled to be on our laptop to do this post!  My Ipad is almost dead, the screen is cracked and I do have a protector on it. but it barely goes, and doesn't work well with Blogger.  So happy days for me!!  Laptop works like a jet, I can visit my friends, post, and it doesn't take hours!  

Today is Halloween!  I have my Wednesday night rosary/prayer group tonight, so I won't be here.  Hubby and his buddy, (his wife and I go together to prayer group)  are going out for coffee, to get away from the Halloweeners.  It just is too scary anymore.  My nephew brings his daughter up in the afternoon, and my other niece and nephew are too old, being teenagers, they go to friends parties.

I am starting my planning for Thanksgiving dinner!  It looks like my sister and her hubby and kids will be able to make it up from Va. this year!  I am so happy!  It looks like we will have about 24 people altogether.  Family times!  

Below is a picture of the cappelletti's we started making!  Last year we made 6000 capps, and 1000 ravioli!


We freeze, and bring some to our son's house in florida every winter when we drive down, and give some to our youngest son and his finance.  We have some for our holiday dinner parties, and give some out as gifts.

So happy all is working well, and super fast with this laptop!

Till next time!



2 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, so glad you got everything working now. I am sure it was super frustrating! Our church does Trunk N Treat. We are doing Dumbo and using Disney Plush characters for our decor. I will post pictures at my blog later.

Annie said...

Glad it is all normal again.
1000 raviolis!!! Wow..wow. I love homemade pastas.
We hang spaghetti in the kitchen on the back of chairs when we make it.
Your Thanksgiving will be so nice with so many.