Sunday, July 28, 2019

Sunday Thoughts


  • Sunday..our day to spend time with the Lord.  To renew, heal, and gather with our loved ones.
  • We can take the day slower, savor all the moments.
  • Have slow sips of coffee, listening to the sounds of nature around us!  We take breakfast on on the deck, relaxing and appreciating our blessings!
  • We have a birthday party at 1pm today, a sweet little 3 yr old boy, my daughter-in-law’s nephew!  We are looking forward to spending a fun time.
  • Planning out my week.  I put everything in my planner, meals, appointments, tasks I want to get done....or else I forget!
  • When weather permits...nice walks around the river.  I love the sound of water. We have some cranes nesting, and sometimes we get lucky seeing them take flight.
I like to take my devotions, my rosary and bible, and a book I am reading, and sit out in our gazebo, the peace is healing!  Time passes so quickly, here we are in our golden years, and I want to savor sweet memories, recall happy times and even rough times, where I can see how the Lord walked us through them.   

Enjoy your Sunday, be blessed, and God willing, I will update soon.






3 comments:

annie said...

When I was growing up Sunday meant a huge breakfast before church. Always loved Sundays. Still do.. :)

Laurel Wood said...

Hi, I saw your comment on Sylvia's blog and came to say "hi." I live in Georgia. Your Sundays sound very nice. We like having coffee on the deck when our weather is cool enough. Lovely photo of you and your husband at your son's wedding recently. Have a blessed afternoon.

Play said...

Whatever kind of investments you make, use the advice in this article and you will be sure to see positive returns.satta king