Days are flying by, suddenly it seems! Back in May, summer seemed like it would go one, days seemed endless! Suddenly, kids are back in school in some areas!
I am not complaining, Fall is my favorite season! Crisp air, cool nights, the Fall colors. Pumpkin pie, pumpkin donuts, hot warming soups, just love it all! What also will be nice this Fall, our youngest son and his wife ...well their house will be ready to move in! We all are excited!
I am on the prowl for a great biscotti cookie recipe. I want to restock the cookie jar!
Rain and thunderstorms are predicted today. It’s a good day to catch up with inside chores. Laundry is also calling my name.

13 comments:
I join you in your love of all things fall!
It is cloudy and drizzly here in Pennsylvania, and I am sipping coffee with Pumpkin Spice creamer! Have a cozy day!
HI Kathy,
raining here yesterday and today again. It hasnt been too hot here in NJ by the seashore.
I would love to have some biscotti, but sweets are now a no-no for me.
My laundry is over flowing this week!
I walked thru Hobby Lobby today!
I wish I lived by the water! Hearing the waves splashing! So peaceful!
It's absolutely sweltering and humid here in southwestern PA and it's to get worse over the weekend. Blech. I'm with you on Fall. It's my favorite time of year. Bring on the pumpkin flavored everything!
I love fall also. It's my favorite season and I so look forward to it. Although I will miss the longer days,of sunlight and the warm weather where I can run around without a coat.
While it is a sound rule of thumb, a notable exception does exist for situations caused by share repurchases. satta king
Pick up a cellulite mitt and work on your troubled areas from right inside your home. Cellulite mitts have raised ridges and knobs that help promote circulation and blood flow when you scrub your body with them. This then helps your body break down those pockets of ugly cellulite.
satta king
play bazaar
To make your exercise regime help you battle against cellulite, don't forget the squats. This will help to get blood to the area, puffing it up and making the lumps less visible. On top of that, toned legs always look more taut. Lastly, you'll be burning the fat which causes the cellulite in the first place.
satta king
play bazaar
Focus all of your Facebook posts towards your business or industry. Make them relevant and inform your customers and fans about things they would be interested in. Don't just make a post without having a purpose. Your customers already have enough information coming to them, so make your posts relevant so they stand out.
satta king
play bazaar
This is an excellent way to get more subscribers for your page. You will get better results if you offer a discount to the new subscribers or organize a giveaway.
satta king
play bazaar
satta king
play bazaar online sites good work
satta king
play bazaar
satta king
play bazaar online earn money
Post a Comment