Here we are in August! Time goes by quickly!!
I am so saddened by these horrible murders. I am in deep prayer for our country.
Changing to someone who gives us joy... Our granddaughter Sofia! She is 8 years old! Our oldest son and his wife and our Sofia live in southern Florida.
Our youngest son was married to a wonderful girl this April 27th! I can't wait till they have children too! They live here near us, in Pennsylvania!
On another note, I thought I would post a recipe!
Kathy's Banana Blueberry Cake
Oven 350 for 40 to 45 min. Or till tests done.
Ingredients
3 cups flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1teasp. Baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups diced banana
1 cup canola oil
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3 eggs
1/2 cup water
1 cup blueberries
Mix Flor, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Add diced banana, oil, egg, vanilla and water. Beat well,. Use 2 tablespoon flour to coat blueberries well. Fold in to mixture.
Bake, cool for 15 minutes before taking out of pan. I always bake in my Bundt pan.
Enjoy!


6 comments:
Hello!
Thank you for visiting my little space!
I am so glad you did, as it led me back here!
I am so happy to be your newest follower.
Have a cozy evening!
Beautiful girl! I will give your recipe a try Kathy. I can't eat it unless I change out some things.. I am diabetic but the kids will love it I am sure.
So happy when you post . I think so many of us are in prayer for the state of this nation. It isn't pretty to say the least.
Grandchildren are such a blessings. I love spending time with mine.
That cake sure sounds yummy!
In these cases, the debt-to-equity ratio is out of standard alignment due to stock buyback and needs time to correct. satta king
Keep your Facebook posts related to your the brand you are selling or at least to the relevant industry. You can discuss a related happening in the news, post a Youtube video that is about your topic or share interesting comments that have been shared by followers of your Facebook page.
satta king
play bazaar
play bazaar
Play bazaar
satta king
Play Bazaar Online money making sites
Post a Comment