Thursday, August 01, 2019

This and That


Today will be a little bit of rambling!

We got up early today, so I got started with my cleaning.  I dusted all the walls in the house, vacuumed the whole house, mopped all the floors.  I also dusted all the furniture, and pictures.  Emptied the dishwasher, then loaded in breakfast dishes. I added a load of laundry as well.

Hubby and I had leftovers from dinner last night for lunch.  I made a small salad for us, the we had stuffed zucchini, and also Italian sausage links.

After lunch, I looked at myself in the mirror, and my hair looked like a rats nest.  I called my hairdresser, and she told me to run over!  She knows me, if suddenly it looks a mess, I started trimming off pieces!  So bad!

It looks so nice now, thanks goodness she took me in!

It’s another warm day, hot and humid.  Yesterday we had a another terrible thunderstorm roll in!  Lots of downed trees, flowers ruined, terrible run off!

Dinner tonight will be easy, I made butternut squash soup last Fall, and I have one container left.  Also we have zucchini flowers, I will batter them up and fry them as a side dish!  So good!  I also will fry up a few strips of bacon to crumble for the top of the soup.

Tomorrow night we are going to a minor league baseball game, and they will have fireworks after!  We love watching fireworks, and they send up some spectacular ones!

God bless my friends!





3 comments:

Visits With Mary said...

My goodness you are a busy lady, but a clean house is so nice even if it's a lot of work. Ratty hair, I'm just like you, I start clipping! My hairdresser has gotten used to it and doesn't fuss at me too much. Enjoy the ballgame and fireworks, fireworks are always fun.

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, glad you are blogging again. I always enjoy when you talk about your meals. We were suppose to try to garden this year but didn't. Enjoy the fireworks!

Play said...

Trading volume is crucial because it tells you the activity of a stock during a specific time frame. satta king