Friday, September 06, 2019

Happy

I love fresh, crisp mornings, and cool nights!  I am so happy we have turned the corner on hot, humid weather!

Now, early morning coffee on the deck, means my sweatshirt and I couldn’t be happier!  Such cozy, happy days!  My flowers have reached their peak, and the early bloomers are dying back.  I am slowly starting to clean up the gardens with hubby.

My sister-in-law has a huge garden, and blesses us with produce.  I am preparing tomato sauce and freezing for winter.  I also have grated tons of zucchini, draining out the liquid and freezing in two cup amounts, for making breads, cakes, patties, etc!  Cleaned and bagged green peppers for the freezer.  She also gave me some beets, delicious!

I love soups, and stews!  Last week I made split pea and ham soup!  So good!  This time of year I love getting out all my crockpot recipes, and instant pot recipes!  Hubby also found my small crockpot, so now I have three crockpots, and I will be making good use of all!

Time to head off to bed.

11 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Oh my goodness!
We could be sisters!
I love everything in this post.
My crockpot is ready, and fall is here.
Have a cozy evening!

Annie said...

I am also a member of the cooler weather fan club! I also love all that you said!
Always enjoy hearing about your life.
Have a blessed week my friend.

Play said...

If you are advised to always avoid stocks with astronomically high debt-to-equity ratios, keep this rule in mind with a grain of salt. satta king

Rohit Singh said...

It is a healthy way to be sure you do not lose a great deal of your crop to insects while working to keep your environment safe. There are many pesticides that were once used and are really effective.
satta king
play bazaar

Pinki Kumari said...

Try moisturizing and massaging your skin to fight off cellulite. Skin needs an extra hand from time to time. Help it by moisturizing it. Then, break down its fatty cells via kneading in the areas that are prone to cellulite. Combining these two methods tens to be effective. To boost results, apply moisturizer in a circular motion to boost circulation and cut down on fatty deposits.
satta king
play bazaar

sattabazzar said...

Always use a professional tone when posting on your business's Facebook page. Social media often has a relaxed or casual tone, but you still need to present a professional attitude. By staying professional, people are more likely to respect you, which makes it more likely that they will do business with you.
satta king
play bazaar

sattabazzar said...

When a non-fan sees "Promoted", they think it's a "Sponsored Ad" and tend not to click on it. Your current fans won't think that way as they already know who you are and what you do, and obviously like it.
satta king
play bazaar

NIKE said...

satta king
play bazaar more money earn

NIKE said...

satta king
play bazaar
satta king
play bazaar online earning sites

KLM Flight Change Policy said...

KLM Flight Change Policy allows passengers to make changes to their flights, such as altering the date or time of departure or arrival. However, it is important to note that the availability of KLM Flight Change Policy vary depending on the type of ticket purchased and the fare conditions attached. Visit us

logistics service in india said...

Gali Result