Thursday, September 12, 2019

Pumpkin Pie

For a surprise for dinner Sunday, I made two pumpkin pies for dessert!  A tribute to the season!  Our son Mike and his wife Kristin always come for dinner on Sunday, along with our son Sandy who lives with hubby and I.  There were thrilled!

Of course, they always take pictures of the meal and dessert I make, and send to our oldest son in Florida....to tease him!  Then he texts me, and says, “Mom you will be making that for me as soon as you get here'”

It was very humid today, I am thankful that is has cooled down tonight as I type this!

There have been a rash of bear sittings around our neighborhood!  Big mama bears with cubs, as well as a huge huge one, which I am sure is a male.  They have been brash, even to pushing down doors and getting into houses in the middle of the night!


12 comments:

Annie said...

That is so scary about the bears! North Jersey has them and we might have a very few down here in South Jersey but I saw one only once and he was very young. I can do without them!
I would so love a nice pumpkin pie myself!
My garden also needs cleaning up and weeding. Such a big job though.
Have a wonderful rest of the week Kathy.

Billie Jo said...

A Sunday family dinner in September with pumpkin pie?
How cozy!
Have a lovely evening. : )

Play said...

As your wealth grows, keep in mind that you will most likely need to also increase the amount held in your emergency fund.
satta king

Rohit Singh said...

you will have to give a little more care in washing and looking over your produce. This is because there are no products used on the produce which can lead to more bruising and pests.
satta king
play bazaar

Unknown said...

Apply moisturizer to the skin each day. Keeping your skin moisturized is a great idea for many reasons. One of them is that it can really help with fighting cellulite. Use a massaging motion when you apply your chosen product. Massage helps to break up any fatty deposits and cut down on cellulite, too.
satta king
play bazaar

Pinki Kumari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pinki Kumari said...

Try moisturizing and massaging your skin to fight off cellulite. Skin needs an extra hand from time to time. Help it by moisturizing it. Then, break down its fatty cells via kneading in the areas that are prone to cellulite. Combining these two methods tens to be effective. To boost results, apply moisturizer in a circular motion to boost circulation and cut down on fatty deposits.
satta king
play bazaar

sattabazzar said...

This will let others know that you are a reputable business and will handle all of your obligations. If you cannot resolve a dispute with a customer publicly, try handling it in private.
satta king
play bazaar

NIKE said...

satta king
play bazaar good work/

NIKE said...

satta king
play bazaar good work online.

NIKE said...

satta king
play bazaar any time earn money

NIKE said...

satta king
play bazaar

play bazaar
play bazaar go corona