Saturday, October 19, 2019

Joys of October

Hi friends, I have been missing for a while, but I have been so busy!  Hubby surprised me with a three day vacation, to see the changing leaves!  We went to Wellboro, Pa, and had a wonderful time.  I took pics on my cellphone, but they disappeared.  I most likely did something, but anyway, we had a wonderful time.  We left early on Monday morning and came back Thursday in the afternoon.

Our youngest son was married in April, and they have been building their home.  Since the end of September it has been very hectic with some last minute things, but this week all should be inspected, appliances delivered, etc!  It is such fun!  I am very thankful!

Hubby and I are watching the Yankee/Astro baseball!   It’s a nail biter!  We are rooting for the Yankees!  I bide my time with it, by doing some light knitting.  I am on my Fall kick...knitting some new dish cloths!  So far I knit three!

Early this morning, we could hear some geese honking as they flew by, I guess they started their southern trips!  


9 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Hello!
Nice to see you here.
I live in Pennsylvania, and the leaves are beautiful this year!
Have a cozy week ahead.

Annie said...

How nice that you got a few days away!!
So happy to see your post today :) Your blog looks so pretty

Play said...

You should also keep liquid assets in an emergency fund that you can withdraw from easily whenever the need arises. satta king

Rohit Singh said...

Organic gardening simply means that no types of pesticides or preservatives are used on the product which results in a much more natural form of the produce.
satta king
play bazaar

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, I hope you come back to blogging!

Unknown said...

Cellulite is unattractive, especially on your legs. The best way to tackle these issues is to fully understand what you can do to help defeat it. Keep reading the tips that follow in order to accomplish precisely that goal today.
satta king
play bazaar

sattabazzar said...

Market Your Business With The Power Of Facebook Using These Top Tips
If your company is in a marketing rut lately, why not learn to use Facebook to your advantage? Simply create your business profile and start spreading the word about how you can help customers with a great product or fantastic service. The following article will show you how it's done!
satta king
play bazaar

sattabazzar said...

Those that supply meaty posts will often find that there's a big audience out there just looking for that type of content on the platform. Be that person or company that delivers exactly that type of content. You'll see great returns.
satta king
play bazaar

nestocean said...

Shahrukh Khan Upcoming Movies