Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Wednesday Wonders

I thank God each day for the blessings in our lives.  Without my faith, our faith, our trust in the Lord, we would be lost!

How God has provided for each situation we have encountered,  nothing could have happened without His hand!

Each day, I read Psalm 91 and Psalm 23 over my family, my husband and I.  Over our children, our granddaughter, and our daughters in law!

Here is a picture of our beautiful Sofia, and my hubby!  This is her buddy,  Chance!  Such a good horse, and he helped win her many ribbons and awards!


I changed to this new layout.  I still need to play with it.  Please tell me if you see a striped background on here.  I haven't messed with layouts and backgrounds for a long time.  


5 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Hello!
Thanks for stopping by.
I am so happy to be a new follower!
And I do see a beautiful background with stripes, polka dots, and a flower.
Have a cozy afternoon. : )

HappyK said...

HI, and thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog. I'd be happy to have you follow me and I will you. :)

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, your new layout looks really nice and I do see a stripped background. I have also read those Psalms. I am doing a study on that now. My pastor will also be doing a study on Psalm 23. He just finished finding peace in the panic. Nice picture of your grand daughter! Enjoy your time there. Thanks for leaving me a comment!

Barbara said...

Hello Kathy1 Yes, I see the striped background. All of your design is lovely, very cheery. May the Lord bless you as you share the encouragement I see on today's blog post.

Sally said...

Your blog looks beautiful, Kathy. I'm not handy at making changes to mine. :)

That's a lovely photo! Yes, our faith is so important all the time.

xoxo