Friday, May 01, 2020

Extreme! Tuesday 4

In honor of Toni, I am doing  Tuesday 4 !  Thank you Annie for continuing this.  


  1. Besides a house or car what is the most expensive thing you've ever bought?  My husband and I helped our youngest son with his college expenses, paying several of his student loans.  Also our oldest son, we  gave our part in my fil home to our son so he could purchase it.
  2. What is the coldest temperature you've experienced? The warmest?  The coldest temperatures were at home in Pennsylvania  -25 degrees, and the warmest was also at home in a heat wave  and it got to 110.
  3.  Can you name a favorite TV/Radio program that you secretly can't get enough of or one that you will watch every chance you get? Perhaps binge watch? I can watch I Love Lucy episodes forever, I also like Green Acres, and Petticoat Junction!  Am I showing my age!  LOL
  4. What is very wrong but sounds good to most people at first?  Standing behind the internet as protection and insulting and abusing people.  It never fails to amaze me how people think they can hurt others like this.  Even to people who will leave nasty comments.

1 comment:

Annie said...

So happy you joined in Kathy!! College is so expensive. I don't know how kids will even be able to pay back most of the loans they have to take out. I think the blog looks so pretty.