Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Toni's Tuesday Four


 I am happy today to take part in my dear friend Toni's Tuesday meme.  I am grateful to Anne for continuing this meme.  I am not sure how to give credit on here, like making a link.  If someone knows how and lets me know, I will link to it.   I found the graphic Toni used, but I don't know how to link all this.   Here we go......    

It's Autumn and temperatures in many places will be going down, days will be shorter and leaves will be tumbling down. 


Let's discuss these things.

1. Do lower temperatures bother you or make you uncomfortable and are you more of a warm climate person?  I like the Fall best, love the cooler weather!  I am not a fan of hot and humid!

2.  Do you like the colors associated with Autumn. Clothing wise do they look good on you?

I do love the colors of Autumn!  The golds, rusty browns and oranges, deep, warm reds!  To me, they are cozy, soothing, relaxing! 

3. Would you rather:… 

  •   … get lost in a corn maze or go on a hayride?  Most definitely a hayride!
  •  … eat a caramel apple or  a candy apple?   I would rather the caramel apple, not a fan of candy apple.
  •  …Cinnamon buns or Pumpkin muffins?   I love both, but cinnamon buns win over pumpkin muffins!
4. There are 7,500 varieties  of apple.  What is your favorite and do you like apple pie?   I love apples, using Granny Smith for my apple pies.  We love all kinds of apples, hubby's favorites are Gala, Crispin and Fuji.

I have forgotten how to do so much on the laptop, I feel so stupid.  
I may update a little more tonight.  Hubby just got home from his golf outing, so I am off to make us a cup of tea.  





2 comments:

annie said...

I am also a fan of autumn colors. There is a link button on the dashboard for composing blog posts. It is right before the insert image icon. Its kind of a length wise oval shape. Thanks so much for joining in. The more the merrier and I know Toni would be thrilled so many do join in.

Susan said...

I love candy apples, but they are hard on the teeth. You will have to share some fall pictures. We don't get a real fall here in So Ca. Do you decorate your gazebo? Maybe share a picture of that.