Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Tuesday 4

Hello friends!  Today we didn’t have our sweet little grand baby Olivia, so hubby golfed with his buddies, and I did some catch up cleaning, and also our bedroom which I usually do on Wednesdays.  We will have my dolly tomorrow for a few hours, so I wanted to be all caught up.   I also made a cake, dried and ground up a ton of parsley my sil gave me.  All and all….a productive day!  

I am jointing in on Tuesday 4 that Annie keeping on with for us!  Join in by visiting Cottage By the Sea

 This graphic which is titled books to film inspired today's questions.   I thought perhaps the topic of books turned into films might be of interest. I hope you agree.

Here we go:

1. What book turned into a film did you enjoy?  I loved Gone with the Wind!  My my loved it as well and she had the book!


2. Did you ever find the film version of a book to be better than the book or was the book better than the film and which book was it.

Well, I thought the Gone With the Wind was better than the book  The graphics, the struggles,  the war, it was mesmerizing.

3. If you could decide what book should be a movie, which would it be and who would you get to play the main characters?    This is a tough one for me, I like movies, but we watch from home, not in theaters.  

4. Have you watched a movie and then had to go read the book or has the opposite occurred and influenced you to see the movie?   I watch the Harry Potter movies with my son and daughter in law, and afterwards read her books.  I enjoyed both.

Thanks for joining in and come again next week!   Yup, I appreciate all of you joining in very much and Toni would as well.         

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Kathy, I have my mom's GWTW book. I think it is special for me because we would talk about it. I was excited when she took me to the movies to see it. So does Olivia live in your town?

Kathy said...

They live the town over, less than 10 minutes away!