The Four Seasons
The idea is to promote blogging and friendship and allow you to get to know yourself and others through 4 questions asked each week.
Let's talk about the seasons. Summer has just passed and we have begun our journey into autumn.
1. How would you describe each of the four seasons? autumn…cool, crisp Days, Thanksgiving, pumpkin pie, Winter…Christmas, snow, bitter cold, Christmas songs, hot cocoa .. spring..Easter, warmer days, new life, daffodils and tulips, Summer..July 4th, hot muggy weather, pools, lemonade.
2. How do you generally feel during each season? Do you suffer allergy, feel tired, sad, happy, energized? What does each season do for you? I love all the seasons. I do have allergies, but that is minor. I do enjoy all that each season brings!
3. If there is to be only one season for you to live in, which one would it be and why? I would pick Autumn…I love the cool nights and warm days, riding to look at the cola, the hayrides and visiting pumpkin patch. Trips to the apple orchard!
4. What color(s) do you associated with summer, winter, autumn and spring? Example: maybe summer is green, winter is white..etc. Autumn is golden, reds, oranges, Winter is icy blue and whites, and black and greys, Spring s pastel colors, and Summer is reds and blues and lively bright colors!
This was a fun one! Thank you Annie


3 comments:
Hello, Kathy! I so enjoyed reading your answers here. You described each season beautifully. And, like you, I choose autumn. : )
This is a fun post! Like you, I enjoy all of the seasons and look forward to the changes as they arrive. But, Fall is my favorite, too:)
Hi Kathy, thanks for stopping by my blog. I immediately click on to see yours and I'm adding you to my blog list. Looks like it's gonna be a fun friendship.
Post a Comment