Thursday, January 26, 2023

 We almost made it through January!  For some reason, this month seems to drag on forever!   I will be glad to get closer to Spring.  I really do not like the bleak, dreary winter months.

Still on my decluttering mission.  My clothes are decluttering and bags taken to goodwill.  I have gone through most of my closet and finished my nightstand.  Hubby did his clothes and nightstand.  I have started in the bathroom.  Two drawers finished.  Also working on kitchen cabinets and cupboards... one at at time.  I like to see progress, it helps me to continue the work that needs to be done.  The living room is finished.

I do feel so much better as this continues.  I feel a heavy weight dropping off me.  Fresh starts!  

There is something about getting my hair done that lifts my spirits!   Today I had my grey roots touched up, and I feel terrific.  No haircut this time, I want to grow it out a bit.  About two months ago, I had 4 inches cut and more layers put in.  I have curly hair, and I need some layers to control it!

Hubby made dinner today, a white risotto with sausage and peas!  so delicious!!  I did the clean up after dinner.  It was only fair, right, since he did all the work.

And now its nighttime.  I took my shower, in my cozy pjs, and under my blanket in my recliner!  When I finish  this, I will start my evening devotions and bible reading.



1 comment:

annie said...

You know it's true. January does go on longer than other months. I was kind of noticing that a week ago. Other months fly. I have some decluttering to do myself and have begun but its a long process as I can't do much on a day to day basis. Risotto with sausage and peas sounds so good.. making me hungry.
I hope your weekend is lovely.