Oh, can I say, on my days off I do more work than days I work!?!? Trying to catch up on ordinary cleaning, then, tackling major projects, like cleaning my son Mike's room!!!! Can we say... pigsty! I have been in there 2 hours and have barely made a dent, in my eyes anyway! Two trash bags of garbage, empty drink bottles, food, etc! Omg, it's embarrassing already!!!
OK back to work, I will update more later, just wanted to let you guys know I am still around!

3 comments:
Hello Kathy, I can imagine how busy you are. I hope you're now done with your cleaning. It looks great here, I love the roses. Enjoy the rest of your day off, hugs
Hi, Kathy. I know what you mean about working on your days off. But in my mind, I'd rather be working at home that at "work". Hope you're having a great day! Hugs
Hi, Kathy! stopped by to catch up and see what you were doing! not still cleaning I hope?
tomorrow's my day for that! have a wonderful week and don't work to hard! Hugs
Post a Comment