It's a busy Sunday for us. We are having youngest son Mike's, high school graduation party this afternoon. We are busy preparing, running around, all that fun stuff. We are having it at a local restaurant, but there are some dishes we made that we are bring to add to the menu. Especially our homemade lonza, an Italian delicacy. We sliced and made two big trays. Yum! Anyway, lots of fun, lots of food, and family and friends, what can be better??
How do you like my banner? I am trying it out, trying out a few things, but I am well pleased with it.
Short one for now my friends. Hopefully I will update later tonight!
2 comments:
Hi Kathy!
Hope you have a good graduation get-together, sounds like you've got some good food! Enjoy your afternoon. ((Hugs))
Hi Kathy,
Oh what a lovely Anniversary day you had. The Pocono's sound wonderful.
Can't wait to hear how Mike's graduation party turned out. Will we get to see some pictures? Hope so!!
Glad you got your message board working. You've come a long way baby! Hugz!!
Post a Comment