but back now. I just felt I needed some time away from blogging a bit. I don't like feeling so down. My life can become very stressful, and overwhelming to me at times.
Judy had a wonderful idea, either keeping a grateful journal, or writing about 5 things I am grateful for each day. I like that idea.
Today, I am grateful for:
- loving family and friends
- my morning coffee
- my faith
- having a day off
- being able to hear the birds singing outside my bedroom window
I have been tagged by Melanie, Toni, Connie, Judy and Nancze. As soon as I find out all the details, I will follow through with the tag.
2 comments:
Hi Kathy;
What wonderful things to be grateful for. I'm glad you are feeling better and pray each day becomes brighter for you.
I love the new trades the Yankees made. I just wish they had picked up another top notch pitcher. Andy lost tonight's game and with Ponson and Rasner pitching the next two days, their climb to the post season looks bleak.
Have a blessed night my friend. ~Hugs~
Hi Kathy,
Thank you for your prayers. Nicky is doing well. The babysitter will need another surgery. It means a lot to me to know that some do care.
I know how you are feeling. My life is one big stress pile. I think most of us are stressed and overwhelmed and don't post about it. I pray things get better.
I hope you have a lovely day.
Post a Comment