
We 3 met for lunch, and as usual we had a great time. Cheryl had to go to a doctor's visit, so we had about 2 hrs together. It worked out well, because I had decided to make sausage and peppers for dinner. I had to stop to shop for everything, so I had plenty of time.
I do love getting together with my friends. After stressful days of work, getting together relieves pressure. We laugh, we complain, we get things off our chest, it's just great!
What else did I do today? Well, before I left, I did laundry, cleaned the kitchen up a bit, and started cleaning the family room. After I got home, I relaxed, took a nap, then got dinner prepared. I made the sausage and pepper, and also zucchini flowers. Oh yum. Hubby and sons were thrilled. That was it.. cleaned up after dinner, and then we went next door to visit with our friends.
I am off tomorrow, and I want to finish the house, I also want to clean the fridge out, and clean my stove. Then, weeding needs done. Of course, I doubt if I can get it all done, I try to do sections each day. I also need to remake hummingbird nectar, and clean out and refill the feeders.
It's cool tonight, but according to the weatherman, the 3 H's are returning. It's surprising today how cool it is at night for July! Oh well, weather has been horrible, strange, and I can think of a few other words, but you get my point. It seems everyone is having this strange weather.
Till tomorrow....
5 comments:
Happy Friday Kathy;
Looks like you have a real busy day ahead of you today with two of my not so favorite jobs, cleaning out te stove and refrigerator. It was cool here all day yesterday but today the 3 H's are coming back again for the weekend.
Have a blessed day my friend. ~Hugs~
Hi, Kathy. Just stopping by to wish you a lovely weekend. Hugs.
Dear Kathy, Thank you for your visit and loving comment. I so much need the love and prayers of my friends especially now. Being online yesterday and today is the first in ages. I really want to get back so much and so I hope to get better with each day. I have your new link up and it looks beautiful. I love you always. ~hugs~
Hi Kathy,
Lunch with your friends sounds like a blast. One of these days you have to tell us what your job is. Always wondering but forget to ask.
Phew! I'm tired just reading all you have on your 'to do' list. Did you get it all done? If you say 'yes' I'll be shocked!
Hope work goes good today. Tell us about it tomorrow. I see a tag from Nancze. I'll be running over to visit her next.
Hope you have a lovely evening. Hugz!!
Hi Kathy, thank you for the visit and yes of course I remember you. and yes it's been a long time! I've heard of those zuchinni flowers and believe me, i have plenty out in my garden, but not quite sure yet if i want to make the step up to eating flowers LOL, i've heard they are delicious, but still.....i don't know *smiles*
hugs, sandy :)
Post a Comment