Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday Morning


I was going to post tonight after I got home from work, but since I woke up early and got my shower for work, I have time to post.
Not much happened yesterday... work was a nightmare and I will leave it at that.
Hubby made a delicious dinner of a pork roast yesterday, and when I got home, we ate out on the deck. After cleaning up, we relaxing outside doing some gardening, which always relaxes me, and then our friends came over. I put on coffee, and we lit some big citronella torches that we bought at Christmas Tree Shop, and we all sat out talking and laughing till about 10:30 last night!
It looks like a nice day is shaping up, blue skies, sun, cool temps this morning. I haven't seen the forecast, but I don't think rain is in it for the next few days. One more day of work after today, and I have two days off, I can't wait already!!!!
Can you believe hubby still won't tell me where we are going on vacation! Our vacation time is from August 23 to the 29th. I am going crazy waiting for it to come. I will start getting my lists ready, so I am all prepared. Then, the Sunday following, we and another couple, are going to the Yankee/Toronto game in Yankee Stadium. Hubby and I wanted to go again this year before the Stadium closes, and when we were mentioning it, M and R also wanted to go, so we got tickets through a local bus service. They are also having a tailgate party as part of the service, so it will surely be a wonderful day!!!
Well, I better get ready for work. Hugs!!!

3 comments:

LadyT said...

Oh!! I'm so jealous dear Kathy!! I want to come with you to Yankee Stadium. I would so enjoy the tailgate party too. I could smell all the good foods barbequing from here. LOL!! Don't forget to take loads of photos for me. I watched the Home Run Derby last night (the 1st time in 3 years) only because it was at the Stadium. It was nice to see all younger players participating. I'm only sorry that the one who should have won didn't because his record breaking 28 homers from the first round didn't count in the last round. Only the 3 from the last round. Tonight is the ASG and the Red Carpet parade through Manhattan. Even though I don't usually watch the game, I will because it's in the Stadium.

Have a great day my friend. ~Hugs~

Melanie said...

Hi, Kathy! Your vacation must be something very special for him to keep a secret like that! I'll be on a vacation then too and it will be back to Disney for part of the time. Take care.

Judy said...

Hi Kathy, can't wait to hear all about your vacation, any ideas where you're going??

have a wonderful Thursday and don't work to hard! Hugz