Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Countdown to Vacation

ttgirlbluetues    Tomorrow is my last day of work until September 2!  What a pleasant surprise I had, when I found out I am also getting Labor Day.. Sept 1 off!!  I am doing the happy dance!  And so preparation countdown begins, and I just can't wait, to be off work, to go on our vacation.    It can't come soon enough.

We just came in from sitting around the fire pit.  Our friends brought over watermelon, and we did corn on the cob...on the grill.  I made a garlic/parsley butter sauce, and wrapped them.  Yummy!! I put on a big pot of coffee, and we enjoyed!!

I am itching to change over to Fall graphics.  It will be here shortly, and if I can see pleasant Fall colors, I know it will cheer me up!  I just LOVE the Fall, the crisp air, the colors, pumpkins, apples, just everything!!

Short one tonight, I am tired, and I still need to clean up the kitchen!

                                       RaggedyhugsKathy

4 comments:

LadyT said...

Hi Kathy;

I think that great having two weeks off from work. It's hard to believe Labor Day is less than two weeks away. I'm trying to hold off putting up my Fall graphics at least until after September 6th. Otherwise I'll tire of them by the end of September. LOL!!

Have a great day my friend. ~Hugs~

Melanie said...

Hi, Kathy, I love the fall too. I hope you have a wonderful, restful vacation and so glad to hear that you have Labor Day off. Have a great time! Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy, wow Rhode I for your vacation, how wonderful. Will look forward to your pictures. It's here and I'm so glad for you. I keep checking Debbies blog for an update. When you see her or talk to her tell her shame, shame on her, for me. lol. Take care my friend and I know you'll have the best time! Love and ~hugs~

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes. It's so nice to know that someone cares. It helped me survive my first FL tropical storm. I wonder how much worse it could be if it had been a hurricane?

Vacation, huh? So glad I got here just in time to say - Have a fabulous vacation. You'll be missed while you're gone. Take lots of piccies to share when you return. big Hugz!!