I have loved this show since it first started. I love Toni Shalhoub who plays Mr. Monk, the o/c detective. I just finished watching the latest episode, just terrific! I have watched this show from the first episode, so entertaining! I have been watching tonight's show while I folded clothes. If you never watched it, give it a try, I guarantee you will love it.
My oldest son Chris called me early this morning and told me to wake up Mike, he was coming over and we were going to breakfast...his treat!! LOL Of course I jumped at that offer. We went to one of our local mom & pop restaurants and as usual, it was wonderful.
Not much else going on. I have work tomorrow. Four days counting tomorrow, then I am on vacation! Woohoo!
Today, I am grateful for:
- breakfast at a cozy, family type restaurant
- bat*h & bo*dy products, just yummy!
- that I learned to knit
- our gorgeous roses
- corn on the cob
Have a wonderful evening!!

2 comments:
Hi Kathy!! We watch Monk and Pshyc too that comes on afterwards. We love both and have been watching all along. I need to watch them from this week still. It has been hard to keep up with tv shows with the Olympics on.
Have a nice weekend. ((BIG HUGS))!!
Hi Kathy I have watched Monk from time to time but I didn't realise it was a current show in the States. We have it on in the afternoons in a slot that is sometimes that, sometimes "Diagnosis Murder", Sometimes "Murder she wrote" so I thought perhaps that was quite a few years old too. I like it as well. Sounds as though you had a fun breakfast with your boys - lots of love xx
Post a Comment