Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tired....

ttgirlbluesat   Thank goodness today is over, I am home, and relaxing.  I guess what they say about a full moon..it brings all the crazies out, is true.  From the time I got in, until I left, it was constant calls.  Screaming, nasty people, rude, obnoxious people.  How someone can call up a company, screaming, cursing, and live with themselves is beyond me.

Anyway, the day is over and I am home.  Thank God!!  I was planning on doing some gardening, but of course, that never happened.  I had dinner, and then I laid down "for a few minutes".  Well, I just woke up about 20 minutes ago, and feel worse than when I napped!!

Hubby had his annual "old-timers" baseball game.  They have a great time, all the guys that graduated in 1967!  Does it seem possible!  Anyway, they have been getting together for about 5 years or so now.  This year, I get home to find that hubby has a hamstring pull!  I told him they had better call it quits!!  LOL

I haven't done my memes in a while.  Here is my  satspecialico

~Sounds ~ Name One~
1. Sound that makes you laugh?   A giggling baby
2. Sound that makes you cry?   The song during the father/daughter dance during a wedding.
3. Sound that makes you cringe?  chalk on a chalkboard
4. Sound that makes you relax?  Hubby playing the piano

Thank you Toni, another great one!!

 

My five things I am grateful for:

  • the end of the day from work
  • hubby having a cup of tea ready for me when I  get home
  • the sound of crickets
  • hubby playing his piano
  • the gently falling rain

Have a wonderful evening!  I will be around to visit tomorrow.

                                        Kathy_LadyBugBee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kathy! Naps are supposed to make us feel better rested, but they always make me feel more tired and out-of-sorts!

I hope you're have a Nice, Relaxing Sunday! Hugs