Look at my lovely day of the week linkie! If you want one, stop over at Toni's, I have it linked to her!
Today was a kind of wasted day. I didn't feel well this morning, and I rested most of the morning, in between sleeping. I guess I needed rest. Anyway, I got nothing done. Then, about 12:30, I started feeling better. I ran to the meat market for chicken breasts for my chicken scampi for dinner tonight, and stopped for the dye to do my hair. Hopefully tomorrow morning I can apply it. I just didn't feel up to it today.
I rested again, had some chicken soup, and then did some of my youngest son Mike's laundry. I got them caught up, folded and put away. And... that was most of my day!! Just resting, and then hubby called at 2:30, he was coming home early.
When he got home, he was tired also, so .... both of us took an hour nap!!!!
At four, I started my scampi, got my mess cleaned up, and then put the rice on to cook. I cleaned up after dinner, and that was it. Not much to write about, huh!!
Look what Wynne sent!! Thank you again Wynne! If you want one, just stop in to her site for a visit! I have it linked to her.
Tonight I wanted to get cleaning out our bedroom, but again, I don't feel up to it. We went next door to our friends for coffee, and that was it. We just came back and I thought I would get my journal updated before I head off to relax with my hot tea.
Today, I am grateful for:
- my flowered mug I am drinking my tea from
- my hubby
- my home
- the many blessings from Jesus, and mother Mary
- my rosary, and the peace it brings me
Don't you just love this siggie from Judy! Thank you also Judy, another great siggie!


4 comments:
Happy Thursday Evening Kathy:
Between the chicken soup and chicken scampi, I don't know which made me hungrier. LOL! I love both.
No rain showed up today but they say a better chance tomorrow.
I'm glad you like the DOTW sets. Set #2 is on the way to you. I spent time today making Fall & Christmas sets. I won't put them up until next month. Love Wynne's siggie.
Have a lovely evening my friend. ~Hugs~
Ciao Kathy, thanks for stopping by! :) I hope you feel better now, I still feel under the weather, but hope to be better for our trip. I cannot take any kind of madication and I don't want to ruin the holidays to Zeno ;) Hugs & kisses! Get well soon!
Hi Kathy,
I hope you are feeling better today. I awoken this morning not feel well and so did hubby. I still feel a little green around the gills.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Hi, Kathy
I'm glad you got some extra rest. Sometimes you just need those kind of days! Your chicken scampi sounds so good. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Take care. Hugs
Post a Comment