First of all, I have to wish Amy, our son Mike's girlfriend.... "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Amy, Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuuu! We love you honey!!
Today was another spectacular day. Here are a few pics of RoseCliff, my favorite mansion of them all! I just loved this one, and so did my honey. It wasn't so gilt/gaudy as, say Breakers.
This mansion is so elegant. Ok, short one, sorry, but the Yankee/Red Sox game is on!! Just wanted to let you know the weather is perfect, and we are having a wonderful wonderful time!


7 comments:
Hi, Kathy! it looks like you're having soooo much fun on your vacation...
can't wait for you to get back so we can hear all about it! also Happy Birthday to Amy!
have a blessed Day...Hugs
Hi Kathy! Glad you are having a good time on your vacation!
Sorry I haven't been around lately. I have missed you!
~lots of hugs~
So glad you're having such a lovely time. RoseCliff sounds lovely. I love to visit mansions like that. Have a wonderful time.
I am so glad you are having a wonderful time! Those are gorgeous pictures!!
Have a nice weekend!! ((BIG HUGS))!!
Hi Kathy, so glad you're having a wonderful time there. That mansion is amazing! Hugs!
Hi kathy I didn't realise you would get the chance to post while you were away. Looks as though you're having a splendid time - what fabulous places you have visited. The four poster bed sounds very grand, what a treat :) Look forward to hearing more Lots of love xxx
Hi Kathy,
More beautiful piccies of gorgeous mansions. Lucky you to be having such a wonderful time. I love the way your pictures are posted with the corners. Neat!! Hugz!!
Post a Comment