Friday, September 12, 2008

Pizza Night

wd-friday[4]   We took all our sons, girlfriends, our friend F. and E, and we went for a ride, to my favorite pizza restaurant.  It's about 45 minutes from our house, but SO worth it!  We treated everyone, and we had a wonderful time.    After eating, we took a ride to the Christmas Tree Shop!  Another one of my most favorite places!  I saw some wonderful Fall decorations.  As a matter of fact, I got the cutest pumpkin, that says, "Give Thanks", and I saw some more things, I will have to go back to get!!

This morning, I picked up some coffee and breakfast sandwich, and paid Debbie a visit!  I haven't visited for a while, so it was nice to catch up.

I am going to take a progression of pictures from the remodeling we are doing.  I will post them as we go along.  I think I will be getting a new washer and dryer, as hubby spilled, or poured some kind of purple stuff on them, pvc gunk, and it doesn't come off.  My washer and dryer are really old, so I am excited about that too.

Here is my    Friday Fun Linkie

1. You are in an adventurous mood. Do you go deep sea diving or sky diving? (Thanks to Donovan for this one!) Any idea where you would like to do it?  Deep sea diving!
2. You just won an all expenses paid trip to anywhere in the world. Do you go to Japan or to France? Why? (Locations courtesy once again from my helpful son!)  Well, I would take hubby and sons to Italy... why?...hubby was born in Italy.
3. You meet a stingy genie that will only grant one wish. Do you wish for more money or a better body? Why?  More money.. so I can help hubby and my children.
4. You have $50 burning a hole in your pocket. Do you head to the book store or to a spa? What would you get?  Book store.
5. It is time for a caffeine jolt. Do you go for the coffee pot or for the soda? Any favorites? Coffee pot!

Ok, I am headed off to bed, I am kind of tired tonight. 

tsohg-Godbless[4]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy, what a great day, hope you told Debbie everyone's missing her. I know how glad you are to have your last of your vacation and at home. Hopefully the remodeling won't get to out of control and you do get some time to just enjoy being home and off. That's exciting news about the new washer and dryer. Sending lots of love and ~hugs~

Melanie said...

We have a place called the "Rogers Christmas House near where I live that is probably similar to where you went. They have a whole succession of little houses with decorations etc and it's fascinating! Enjoy your pizza night!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy, What a fun day you had!! I would love to go to the Christmas Tree Shop with you (wouldn't mind the pizza either!). Do they have a shop online? So many of these places do.

Sounds like you are really enjoying your time off. I'm glad you might get a new washer & dryer too...yippee, that he spilled something on them! :-) Have a wonderful Sunday & new week ahead. Hugs