Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thanks!

wd-thursday[4]   Thank you for everyone who kept my hubby in prayer.  It went well at the dr. visit, and it all looks good.  Thank you again my friends.  It is wonderful to have such good friends, even though we haven't met!  I thank God for you all!

I took son Chris to drop his car off at the garage, and then we went for breakfast.  After I dropped him off, I went for a sorely needed trim, and I think I finally found a hairdresser who can truly cut curly hair!  I love what she did, and I will go back to her!  After the haircut, I went grocery shopping, (my dreaded task), but worse yet... putting it all away!   Angry

The rest of the day was cleaning, there is so much mess with this remodeling!  Ugh, I forgot how much I hate this part!!  And I made sauce for fettuccini for dinner.  Easy night.

And that's about it.  I was watching Grey's Anatomy, but I am getting tired, and I did want to post in here. 

I haven't done the Thursday Threesome in a while.  Here we go with this week's:

::Goodbye, Yellow Brick Road::

Onesome: "Goodbye,--Norma Jean"? Hmmm.... Best song ever? ...or did he top himself when he adapted it for Princess Diana?  I did like the adapted one for Princess Diana better.

Twosome: Yellow--lights: run 'em or slam on the brakes? ...or do you plan your speed so you never hit them yellow? ...or maybe, "What yellow light, Officer?" <g>!  I don's slam my brakes, and I don't run them.  It depends on how far away from the light I am.

Threesome: Brick Road--s and flying monkeys? Okay, did those things just creep you out? ...or were you one of those people who really, really, really wanted one for a pet? Just askin'  Oh those flying monkeys scared the living daylights out of me!!!

                                           RaggedyPumpkinKathy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Kathy; I haven't been online since Wednesday and didn't know about your hubby. I pray he is fine now. That must have been such a scare.

I'm debating whether to watch DWTS this season as I could not believe they kept Cloris on and got rid of Ted. That was a total shock!! I think it's terrible!

Take care and have a blessed day and weekend. ~Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Ciao Kathy! I will keep your hubby in prayer. I would have been sooo scared! Have a nice weekend ahead. Hugs!

Claudia said...

Hi Kathy, Happy everything went well for your hubby at the doctor, you must both be very relieved. Have a nice weekend. hugs*

Anonymous said...

Kathy, I'm so glad that things went well for your hubby, & that he got a good report. I know it was a scare for the both of you.

Glad you finally found a good place to get your hair cut. That's always such a good feeling.

Hope your remodeling is done soon & that you won't have too much clean up this weekend. Sending you big hugs!

Anonymous said...

HI Kathy, Thanks for stopping by to visit me the other day. Also, thank you for the congrats on our baby boy. Both hubby & I cannot wait for him to finally arrive! I am glad that things went well for your hubby. Stuff like that is always so scarey! I hope your weekend is going well for you :) Huggles

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
Glad to hear that all went well with hubby's dr's appt. It's good we forget how messy remodeling can be otherwise no-one would ever start another project.
Like you, grocery shopping is my least fave thing to do too! Hope you're having a nice w/e and not having to spend all your time cleaning. Hugz!!