Not sure where the time has gone, but it's been 4 days again since I was here last. Not really much going on, besides the remodeling. Tonight, we are going to pick out the tile for the bathroom/laundry room floor. We will be painting primer today too, and once all this gets done, we can install the new toilet, and get our new washer and dryer.
The past few days have been very nippy, with me having to scrape the frost off the car before going to work. This morning is much warmer, and we are to have a few warm days. I am hoping we can get for a ride this Sunday to see the colors, but it's not looking good with all this work that needs done.
I am off to run some errands this morning. I will be by to visit later.

2 comments:
Happy Thursday Kathy;
I've been feeling under the weather the past few days and haven't visited much or posted much myself. Today I'm hoping to catch up on everyone else's news.
Today it's 20 degrees warmer and no frost thank goodness. The sun is shing and the weather is supposed to be great for the next week. I miss going out for my leaf peeking rides. We are about halfway peek here now.
Have a lovely day my friend. ~Hugs~
Hi, Kathy, I would love some "nippy" weather. Maybe soon. I imagine the colors are beautiful now! Hope you have a lovely weekend. (HUgs)
Post a Comment