I have been looking forward to my days off. This past week at work has been extremely busy, and I have been coming home from work exhausted, and basically going straight to bed.
This morning, I met my friend MaryJule for breakfast, then ran to the bank and a few other errands. I am catching up on cleaning, the dust that covers everything constantly from this remodeling is amazing! But things are progressing. I am going to look for the camera and take some shots while there is light. I wish I thought to take some pre-demo pics. Oh well. I will get some shots of the family room, even though it's a mess because of being the dumping ground for everything.
I just finished cleaning the kitchen and dining room and living room, so I figured I deserved a break, before starting back up again. I am so proud of what my husband is doing with this remodeling, and I want to show just how much, by trying to keep the rest of the house neat. I surely can't wait to get my washer and dryer, but I am going to go to son Chris's later to get some towels washed.
Has anyone heard from Kellie, Nancze, and Liz??????
Ok, I may update if I find the camera from vacation, and get some pics of things.
4 comments:
Hi Kathy,
Thanks so much for keeping Joyce in your prayers and adding her to your prayer list. She is home and feeling much better thanks to her doctors and the prayers of her family and friends. For me, I'm just happy to be home again. hehe! Hope you're enjoying your day off from work. Hope we get to see some piccies soon. God bless and hugz!!
Hi Kathy, I can imagine that you would have a film of dust due to the remodeling. What a job to keep up with. I can't wait to see the pics!
Glad you have a good day off & got to spend time with your friend.
Nancze is okay...she's still a bit under the weather, but doing better. I just emailed her this afternoon. Sending you big hugs!
Hi, Kathy!
I'm glad everything is going along so great in the remodeling, I do know how that is with the dust covering everything! but I'm sure it will be well worth it in the end! have a wonderful week-end and don't work to hard! ;0) Huggggz
Happy Friday Kathy;
I haven't heard from Nancze and even set her ecards & emails. Kellie has had so much going on that she has stayed off the pc since July. As for Liz, she is moving the last I heard. It seems so many of our friends (including us) don't post or visit every day anymore. Most like you have busy lives and work. Some like me have such a quiet and uneventful life that we don't really have anything to post about every day. I just pray we all manage to keep in touch at least once a week.
I hope you find your camera as I'd love to see the finished designing products. ;-}
Have a great day my friend. ~Hugs~
Post a Comment