Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Quick Post...

wd-sunday[4]   Just wanted to post a quick hello.  It's late, and I have work tomorrow.  And I am pooped!!

Amy made delicious breaded chicken cutlets, her wonderful mashed potatoes, and corn.  Wonderful Sunday dinner!!  My hubby requested my pumpkin cake, so I made that again!  So easy, and so good.

Much cooler weather, and hubby had to turn the heat on.  A sure sign of cold days to come. 

Not much else to say.  I am sitting here staring at the screen, so I had better get myself off to bed!  Night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciao Kathy, thank you for stopping by my blog :) A slice of pumpkin cake sounds so yummy for me right now :) it's almost lunch time ;) It's cold and windy here today. I miss the sun so much! Have a happy Monday, big hugs!

LadyT said...

Morning Kathy;

I am visiting late as I had an early start to doing my chores this morning and now I can relax. I had to turn on the heat too. I was hoping to hold off but it was too cold for me. Have a great day my friend. ~Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,
Your pumpkin cake sounds good and when you say 'easy' to make it makes me wonder if I could make it. Ya think? Maybe you'd share the recipe? I understand if you'd rather not though. Hope work went well for you today. Hugz!!