Another wonderful Sunday dinner from Amy!! She made breaded chicken cutlets, twice baked potatoes, and french green beans with garlic, baked in the oven! Fantastic!!!! I made a cherry cake for dessert. We did have a wonderful day today!
Mike's new room is just about done. They put down the wood floor today. Hubby has to put the baseboard in after he gets in painted, and they need to put in the ceiling fan Mike wants. Then he can get all moved in, it just looks beautiful!
The bathroom is just about done. Hubby and Fred got the toilet in. Now he needs to enhance the floor, then spray something on the grout, and it is all done. I am going to have to get accessories to finish it all, but it looks like that will wait till Thursday when I am off, as I am too tired after work to go.
They will be starting on the family room next! But it will be organized chaos, and it shouldn't be the kind of mess like tearing down the old walls, the whole bathroom mess, busting cement to get pipes out, etc etc!! It should go pretty quickly, once the one set of windows is taken out, and it walled up. Woohoo, at least they are telling me that! What I can't wait for, is the kitchen remodel, and our bedroom remodel. Slow, but eventually!
It's gotten so cold again. I shouldn't complain, because we have had some gorgeous days, even if I was working!!
~One Word To Start A Sentence Or Statement~
~Fill In The Blanks~
1. Why do I have to work?
2. Could I win the lottery, then maybe I could quit working?
3. Today was a wonderful, blessed day.
4. Going to take a warm bath and relax now.
6 comments:
I'd like to win the lottery, too! Maybe I should buy a ticket first, right? LOL! ;) I'm glad you are fine :) I send you a bi hug! :)
Happy Monday Kathy;
I'm glad you had a nice Sunday after the aggrevation (from what I just read) of your washer and dryer. What a shame! I hope it's all straightened out soon. Love your answer to the SS #2.. I wish for that too even though I can't play as I have no way to get to stores. And when I dpo get out, I forget to play. LOL!!
Have a lovely beginning of the week dear Kathy. ~Hugs~
Sounds like things are really progressing around there! You'll have a whole new house when you're done! Hope you're having a lovely week. Hugs
Hi Kathy,
Catching up on your latest entries and can think of nothing else to say except 'oh no'. What a mess with the washer and dryer. I'm sorry they wind up causing you all this grief. Sorta takes all the joy out of !getting them!
On the brighter side, the remodel sounds like it's progressing so nicely. Your patience is amazing to me. Hope you take lots of piccies for us to see!
Happy day dear friend. Hugz!!
Hi Kathy! Wow - I feel like I missed out on so much! Every time I take some time off & then read my blogs, I feel sad that I wasn't 'there' as things happened. I caught up with you, & have so many things to comment on, but I would be writing a book if I did that, so I will spare you. I will say that I am sorry for all the problems with the washer & dryer. Sounds like your remodel is going wonderfully though. Please share pictures! Have a blessed week. Hugs!
Hi Kathy! Now that dinner sounds fabulous :) I love reading yours and Connie's dinner tales - always makes me run to the fridge for a bite of anything in there LoL!
Sounds like you have a lot planned for the house? Henry and I have been planning the upstairs bathroom for 5 years or more LoL, we just need the right amount of cash to actually get that done. Since it's 'cosmetic' (as Henry would say), it's sitting on the backburner waiting to come up. Although we did finally get the driveway re-paved last week!
Sorry to hear about the washer/dryer thing - I would be LIVID! You just cannot find really good workers in abundance these days. Very few are around anymore - at least that's how Henry and I feel. That is whether we hire them, or we're the customers. From food service to the vet to the WalMart to the mortage/insurace etc. etc. etc.
You my dear, have a wonderful week ahead! Wishing you guys all the luck with the projects to come as well :) ~Sending Hugs
Post a Comment