Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Long Day at Work..

ttfalltues  I love the days of the week from Toni!  I picked up her days of the week siggies!  Check them out at her site!!  Thank you Toni!

It was such a LONG day at work.  People must have thought we were closed, so calls were slow, but the ones that came through were.... crabby to say it nicely!!  Today felt like I worked 20 hours, instead of 10!! 

I am patiently waiting for DWTS to come on, the results show I should say.  I am trying to stay awake, but it doesn't look good for me to make it to the end of the show. 

Here is my answers to this week's mutteringswhite88x33

  1. Coverage :: news stories
  2. Cynical ::  jaded
  3. Gust :: of wind
  4. Improvised :: used whatever is handy
  5. V :: roman numeral for 5
  6. Guests :: for the holidays
  7. Brutal :: horrendous
  8. Grant :: Cary
  9. Pull :: my finger? 
  10. Streaming :: video

Almost 9pm.  Gonna get my tea ready, and watch the show! 

                      RHH2Kathy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday Kathy;

I'm glad you like my DOTW. I enjoyed making them. I hope you got to see DWTS the results last night. It was no surprise. It was a good show last night too.

Have a great day my friend. ~Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy! Well, did you manage to stay awake? I won't mention the one that went home, just in case you feel asleep & recorded it.

Sorry you had to put up with 'crabbiness', but at least it was a slow day for you...a 'long' slow day, seeing as it felt you worked 20 hours. :-)

Have a wonderful evening Kathy! Hugs!