It's just been a day of one shock after another today. It started when I thought this morning that it was Sunday, and so I settled back in under the covers, only to be rudely awakened by my hubby, about 45 minutes after I usually get up!! So.... a mad dash to shower and get ready, but I made it to work with 4 minutes to spare.
Then, at work, to find that our site is NOT training for the specialized department that we were to train for. That was very upsetting and ruined my day!
Tonight, I got home from work to hear that my brother Pete's mil passed away. She was such a nice lady, but in talking to Pete tonight, he said she suffered terribly the last few weeks, so it was a mercy in her passing.
Please say prayers for his wife and the family during this time of sadness.
Connie asked what color my new washer and dryer was to be... just like the photo in the other day's post. The only difference, is mine will also be sitting on the storage bases. I am SO excited, I even contemplated calling off work in a fit of laundry bliss when it comes!!!
Last night, we went for Japanese with son Mike and his girl Amy, and our friends Fred and Elaine. It was my hubby and my first time for Japanese, and I must say it was wonderful!! And the show they put on! I sat smiling from ear to ear, the most delicious, tender meal I have had in a long time! I think it is much superior to Chinese.
Let's see, I am hitting a brick wall...tired. So I will say goodnight, and I will be around to visit tomorrow.
P.S. Don't forget to set the clocks back an hour!!! Woohoo, extra sleep!!
1 comment:
Oh sweetie, I am so sorry it was a crazy day for you and especially sorry about Pete's MIL!! I hope tomorrow is better. ((BIG HUGS))!!!!
Post a Comment